COUCH POTATO

COUCH POTATO

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Takers



This movie is very intersting because the name kinda of said what it's about. But this movie stars everyone favorite I hit my GF and went to jail, Chris Brown. When I was in line to this there was big line up and me and my friends had no idea why. Until I find out that Chris Brown was in it. What so important about him that makes people wanted see a movie with him. He's no Cloney, Hanks,Damon or Will farell these are the only people i see a movie because they are in it and there are other actors like the people I said before.

The movie is about 5 friends who rob banks for money and became rich. Then a former member who was just let go from jail comes to them and tells them to help him rob a bunch of armored cars with money in them acutally the most money they will ever take. There also a story about the cop who is trying to track them down and arrested them and the cop is a crocky cop who doesn't follow rules and gets into trouble often.As the movie goes on the russian mob gets involved because Ghost the former member makes a deal with them that they get most of the money instead of the gang who did most of the work and they huge gun fight scence involing the two groups.

I gives this movie an 8 because I like the thrill of it and the gun fighting scences were interesting but the problem was that this movies copy most of it gun fight scences from other movies.As my friend put this way The Ending was brutal which equal bad if you don't know. If you wanted to see an okay movie with guns scences see this. One other thing was one of the other thing was when Chris Brown kills a cop everyone was clapping and like yeah. Is this what society is now being happy when I cop dies?
well this has been Casey.I hope you enjoy this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment